(except my original AOL screen name)
It's a low-cost way to get big value...quickly. If you've learned more about me, you probably know I've touched a bunch of areas. I've built remote companies from scratch, gotten 20+ featured apps across Apple and Google, created (and scaled) dozens of startups, written a book, and much more.
Ask Me Anything
I love doing these...bring your big question and try to stump me!
What do people usually cover? That's completely up to you!
Here are some recent, non-exhaustive examples...
How I've helped consultants, creators, and solopreneurs
- Move from a single client or the occasional "side hustle" to steadier work.
- Re-organize weekly rhythms to get BIG time back in their week.
- Significantly reduce support workflow for a bootstrapped tech biz.
- Getting oriented around the thinking required to create initial systems.
How I've helped people managers
- How to approach culture and connectivity across seven time zones.
- Moving from a Culture of Now to an async Culture of Documentation.
- Kickstarting remote leadership at scale.
How I've helped execs, founders, and CEOs
- Repositioning an exec struggling with re-entering the C-Suite.
- Scaling from 1-2 to multiple states and global talent pool assessment.
- Re-strategize GTM that set up a five-year shift in focus.
- Getting partners and leadership re-aligned on Remote-as-a-Strategy.